The latest Clearstone FTO upgrade brings powerful functionality for reviewing patent claims and capturing analysis in multiple languages. With this major architecture overhaul, users can now select claim sets from among several languages that may be available and perform deep analysis, including claim text highlighting and commenting, in any one or more languages.
These enhancements will benefit international users and teams in several ways:
- Configure your preferred default language in which to view patent claims.
- Review claims in your native language wherever it is available.
- Cross-border teams can collaborate on patent reviews more effectively by reviewing claims in the language in which they are most comfortable.
- Store work product in connection with each claim language set to preserve the integrity of the analysis.
- Designate one claim language set as the “active” set for tracking, analytics, and accountability purposes.
- And more.
Give these new claim language features a try by registering for a free Clearstone FTO account here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.